- FAUX LTD AND FAUX-HOME.COM
- The website faux-home.com and Faux Online Shop "the Shop" is operated by Faux Limited.
- Address: Faux Limited - Unit 304 Harbour Industral Estate - 10 Lee Hing Street - Ap Lei Chau, HK
- tel +(852) 2851 4040 - fax +(852) 2851 0404
- email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. What information Faux Online Shop collects. Faux Limited collects personal data from visitors to Faux Online Shop who register their information or use the website information. We do not collect personally identifiable information from anyone, under the age of 18. If you are under 18, please ask your parents to register and/ use the website. Please do not submit any personal data if you are under 18.
2. How Faux Online Shop uses information you provide. Faux Online Shop uses the information you have provided to better understand your needs and provide you with better service. Precisely, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, to respond to you, to update you on services and benefits. From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research or to provide you with marketing information we think you might be interested in. We will always give you the opportunity to choose not to receive such direct marketing or market research contact.
3. Does Faux Online Shop share information. Faux Online Shop will not sell, rent, lease or disclose your personally identifiable information to others unless given your former permission, or are required to do so by law.
4. Links to other web sites. Faux Online Shop website may contain hyperlinks to other sites. Those other web sites are not under our scrutiny and have their own privacy policies. You should always review those policies when visiting such websites. The links to those web sites, if any, are provided solely for the sake of convenience and information. Faux Online Shop has no responsibility to provide those linked websites.
- TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. General. Please go through the details of "Terms & Conditions" before placing orders to the Faux Online Shop web site ("the Site"), which expression shall include all web pages of Faux Online Shop website but excluding all hyperlinks, content links and frame links to other sites. These terms and conditions govern the use of the Site and the purchase of any merchandise from it. By visiting and purchasing merchandise from the Site, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
All policies referred to these Terms & Conditions or/and from part of these Terms and Conditions.
We may make changes to the Site, the policies and these Terms and Conditions without prior notice. Your use of the Site following any such change mean consent to follow and be bound by the change.
If any of these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid, void or unenforceable for any reason whatever, that term and condition shall be deemed severed from the rest of the Term and Conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining Terms and Conditions.
2. Your Account. You must register with the Faux Online Shop as an Online Shop Member ("Member") before you can enjoy the services provided by the Site.
You must be 18 or over to enter into contract.
The Shop reserves the right to reject the membership application without giving any explanation.
The Shop reserves the right to terminate the membership of any Member without giving any explanation but without affecting that person's liability, if any, owing to the Shop.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and password. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password.
3. Site Contents. Unless otherwise stated, things that you may see, read, hear, download or access on or via the Site (including but not limited to messages, files, data, software, images, photographs, illustrations, designs, icons, marks, video clips, text, sound, music and written and other materials that appear as part of the site (collectively the "Content") are copyrights, and/or other intellectual properties owned, controlled or licensed by the Shop and its subsidiaries and/or affiliates.
You acknowledge that Content is under the protection of copyright and other intellectual property rights laws in HK and internationally.
Unless you are authorized by law you must not yourself, or participate in or permit any other person, to:
i) sell, resell, reproduce, copy, duplicate, distribute, display, publicly perform, prepare derivative works based on, re-post, transmit or otherwise use any of the Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose without our prior written consent; or
ii) Use any Content on any other website or in a networked computer environment for any purpose; or
iii) Reverse engineer any Content consisting of downloadable software; or
iv) Otherwise infringe the intellectual property rights of any person in using the Site or any Content.
4. Your Use of the Site. You must not post or transmit anything to the Site that:
i) You do not have the right to post
ii) Is in contempt of any legal or other proceedings
iii) Is misleading or deceptive
iv) Is likely to cause annoyance, inconvenience or anxiety
v) Infringes any copyright, trade mark, patent or other intellectual property right of another person;
vi) Contains any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional material
vii) Contains viruses or similar software or data that is designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware
viii) Impersonates any person or misrepresents your relationship with any person; or
ix) Would contravene any Applicable Law
You must not:
i) Disrupt or interfere with the Site or servers or other software, hardware or equipment connected to or via the Site
ii) Violate any Applicable Law relating to your use of the Site
iii) Disclose or share your password to and with any third party; or
iv) Collect or store personal data about other users of the Site.
For the purpose of clause 4, Applicable Law in relation to any person, action or thing means the following in relation to that person, action or thing:
i) Any law, rule or regulation of any country (or political sub-division of a country);
ii) Any obligation under any license in any country (or political sub-division of a country); and
iii) Any lawful and binding determination, decision or direction of a regulator in any country (or political sub-division of a country).
5. Purchase of Merchandise. By placing an order of purchase of merchandise in the Site, you are making an offer to the Shop to purchase the merchandise. After you have placed an order, you will receive an email from the Shop confirming the receipt of your order.
Contract shall subsist between you and the Shop of any merchandise after the Shop accepts your order by email and will ship the merchandise you require. The acceptance will be deemed complete and will be deemed to have been effectively communicated to you for all purposes at the time when we send the email to you, whether or not you receive it. For avoidance of doubt, any such contract will be deemed to have concluded in the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("Hong Kong"). Further, any such contract will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and you and the Shop irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.
Once the confirmation no. is issued and/or the merchandise has been shipped, the order cannot be cancelled.
6. Price, Charge and Payment Terms. Prices of merchandise and delivery and other charges displayed on the Site are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to stock level. The availability of merchandise as well as their prices and other services may change without any prior notice.
All payments will be settled in American Dollars by major credit cards, through PayPal (for more info please visit paypal.com).
We are unable to accept cash, checks, credit vouchers or gift certificates. Discount offers (e.g. joint promotion discounts, etc.), cash coupons and all other merchandising coupons cannot be used in conjunction for purchase at the Shop. We will charge your credit card when your order is accepted by us.
Payment is subject to the approval of the financial institution issuing the credit card and the Shop shall not be liable in any way if the financial institution refuses to accept or honor the credit card for any reason.
You are not entitled to withhold payment because of any deficiencies in the merchandise.
7. Shipment & Delivery
Delivery. Your order is handled and delivered via UPS, an international courier service operated by UPS LTD provides a fast, cost-effective way to send parcels and merchandises all over the world. Virtually, we provide services for almost all countries of the world whereby UPS service is available.
Estimated Time of Arrival. Your order should normally arrive within 15 working days after order confirmation (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Hong Kong public holidays ). However, we are not liable for any delays in the delivery of the merchandises due to flight delay, local customs clearance and other unexpected/ uncontrollable causes. Some countries may also have individual merchandise import controls on specific products therefore parcels going to these countries may be subject to delay.
Shipping Charges. Shipping charges are dependant on the weight of the merchandise and the country of destination, which are calculated automatically online and updated in the total billing of each order. All shipping charges are in HK dollars . For larger quantity orders, we reserve the right to deliver the order in multiple parcels. Once your order has been confirmed online, you cannot cancel or refuse the order for any reasons. All merchandise and shipping charges paid will not be refunded and parcels will be sent to your assigned location, as provided previously. Under similar circumstances, Faux Online Shop also reserves the final right to claim the shipping charge difference of an order with special shipping requirements.
Faux Online Shop is also not liable for any additional delivery charges accrued due to incorrect and/or incomplete delivery address details.
Duties and taxes. There may be specific country duties and taxes imposed on your order that are not reflected in our prices. You are fully responsible for any tax and duties chargeable by your local government on the merchandises purchased from us. Please check with your local customs office for details.
If the country of destination requires import license or other permits for importing of our merchandises, you are responsible for obtaining such licenses and permits at your expense.
After your order has been confirmed, you can always check the status of your order by emailing us at email@example.com. For any order enquiries, please always quote your confirmation no. for our prompt reference.
We promise to handle and revert to your enquiries within 5 working days. (excluding Saturday, Sunday and Hong Kong public holidays).
8. Return/Refund/Exchange Policy. If for any reason, Clients are not satisfied with the order, the unused item(s) can be returned within 10 days of delivery for a size exchange, different item or refund. All authorized returned merchandise is subject to re-entry inspection which is at the sole discretion of faux ld and must meet all the requirements listed under the Return Policy. Faux Ltd reserves the right to assess re-stocking fees depending on the state of the returned merchandise. If the authorized returned item(s) passes re-entry inspection, the Client will receive a confirmation of the return. If the Client requests a Size Change or New Item the exchange item will be sent to the Client free of shipping charge. If the Client requests a refund, the refund less the original shipping charges (and any re-stocking fees), will appear on the Client’s Credit Card statement within two billing cycles. The billing cycles may differ from Credit Card company to Credit Card company. Clients must follow the official Faux Online Shop Return Policy as stated here below:
Written Request For Authorization: Clients must contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a written request to return the item (s) within 7 days from the date of delivery. The written request must include the Item Code Number(s) of the item(s) to be returned and the compensation for the return: refund, size or item exchange.
Confirmation Email With Return Authorization Number: Once the written request is received, the client will receive a written confirmation including the return authorization number.
Original Condition: The returned item(s) must be in the same condition in which it was originally sent and packaged in an orderly fashion.
14 DAYS: The return of the unused item(s) must reach Faux Ltd within 14 days of the written confirmation.
Return Shipment Fees: The Client is responsible for shipment of the returned item and any eventual import fees.
Defective Merchandise: In the case of defective merchandise, or an error in the order on the part of Faux Ltd, Clients must follow the instructions above. FAUX ONLINE SHOP reserves the right to request photographic support for returns regarding defective merchandise before authorizing the return and the eventual charges for the shipment and import fees.
Faux Online Shop reserves the right to refuse unauthorized returns.
Faux Online Shop will NOT accept any items that have been washed or altered for any reason.
Faux Online Shop reserves the right to INSPECT returned merchandise and assess re-stocking fees depending on the state of the returned merchandise.
All sales are FINAL for ALL discounted items and are non-returnable.
Copyright Notice. ©Copyright 2010. Faux Limited. All rights reserved.
Copyright Permission Notice. Copyright in the Content is owned by the Shop. You are authorized to use the Content only for personal, non-commercial purposes. You may download, print and store copies of the Content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided this Copyright Notice and Copyright Permission Notice is included in all such copies. You may not charge anyone for use of the Content and you may not publish, retransmit or otherwise distribute the Content to others. You may not modify the Content in any way, without our prior written permission. Except as expressly stated in this notice, no right or license to the Content, or any portion thereof, shall be granted or deemed to be granted to you.
The information and materials contained in this Site are provided "as is" basis and without warranties or representations of any kind, whether express or implied. The Shop does not represent or warrant that the information accessible via the Site is accurate, complete, up-to-date or free from error. The Shop also disclaims all warranties and representations, express or implied, including, without limitation, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose to the fullest extent permissible under the Hong Kong law. You acknowledge and agree by your use of this Site, that your use of this Site is at your sole risk, that you assume full necessary servicing or repairs of any equipment you use in connection with your use of this Site, and that the Shop shall not be liable for any damages of any kind related to your use of this Site.
11. Limitation of Liability and Indemnity
You expressly understand and agree that the Shop or any of its affiliates, directors, employees or other representatives shall not be liable under all circumstances including negligence for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, compensatory, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, data or other intangible losses, damage to property and claims of third party resulting from:
i) The use or the inability to use the services, information, content, materials or products offered or included in the Site
ii) The cost of procurement of substitute goods and services;
iii) Any viruses or other harmful components infected through or as a result from the use of the Site
iv) Unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data
v) Statements or conduct of any third party on the Site; or
vi) Any other matter relating to the Site
You agree to indemnify and hold the Shop harmless from and against all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including legal costs, arising from or related to your use of the Site, the services and merchandise it offers and your submission or transmission of any data to the Site.
12. Force Majeure
If the performance by the Shop of its obligations under Terms & Conditions is prevented or delayed by any act beyond its reasonable control including but not limited to acts or omissions occasioned by fire, casualty, accident, natural disaster, any law, order, proclamation, regulation, demand or requirement of the Government or of any of its political sub-division, strikes, labour disputes, shortage of labour or lack of skilled labour, shortage or unavailability of products or raw materials, delay in transit or other failure of the Internet or other data networks, the Shop shall not be liable for the non-performance or delay.
All matters and disputes related to sales offers will be subject to the final decision of the Shop.
13. Applicable Law
These Terms and Conditions will be interpreted, construed and enforced in all respects in accordance with the laws of Hong Kong and you and the Shop irrevocably submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Hong Kong courts.